Lydell Joaquim Martin has practiced mindfulness for over a decade as a vital tool for balancing the busy pace of his life. As a Certified Mindfulness Facilitator from the UCLA Semel Institute for Neuroscience and Human Behavior, Lydell is an emerging voice in sharing an accessible version of mindfulness.
Lydell is the Founder and President of the Allpaths Mindful, a nonprofit organization that raises public awareness of the benefits of mindfulness and creates opportunities for contemplative practice.
Bachelor of Arts, California State University, Monterey Bay
Certifications & Trainings
- Certified Mindfulness Facilitator, UCLA Semel Institute for Neuroscience & Human Behavior
- Authorized Mindful Awareness Practices (MAPs) Teacher, UCLA
- Intensive Practice Program, UCLA Mindful Awareness Research Center (MARC)
- Engage Mindful Leadership, Search Inside Yourself Leadership Institute (SIYLI)
- Qigong 120 hour Training, Deer Park Monastery